1. Shore hardness tester
Shore hardness tester is divided into mechanical type and digital display type, mainly divided into three categories: Type A, Type C and Type D. Their measurement principle is exactly the same, the difference is that the size of the measuring needle is different. Among them.
Type A is suitable for general rubber, synthetic rubber, soft rubber, multi-fat, leather, wax, etc, the tip diameter of type A is 0.79mm. Type D is suitable for general hard rubber, resin, acrylic, glass, thermoplastic rubber, printing plate, fiber, etc.dness tester is suitable for measuring the Shore hardness of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Used to determine the hardness of rubber, plastic, metal materials, etc. In the rubber and plastic industries, it is often called Shore hardness, and the tip diameter of type D is 0.2mm. That is, the radius is R0.1.
The Shore D hardness tester is used to measure the hardness of hard plastic and hard rubber, such as floor materials, bowling balls and other on-site hardness measurements.
Type C is suitable for rubber and plastic, and plastic contains foaming agent. The microporous material, the C-type stylus is a ball with a diameter of 5mm. Shore C hardness tester is used to measure soft materials such as foam and sponge
Shore hardness tester is an instrument for measuring the hardness of vulcanized rubber and plastic products. It has the characteristics of simple structure, convenient use, small size, light weight, and intuitive reading. The product meets the requirements of GB/T531-1999 and other relevant standards. It can be carried with you for hand-held measurement, or installed on the matching SLX Shore hardness tester. Test rack use
2. Rockwell hardness tester
The Rockwell hardness tester is the first Rockwell hardness tester in the world designed based on the principle of Rockwell hardness test. It only needs to touch the sample on one side to test the hardness of the metal. It relies on magnetic force to adsorb the Rockwell hardness tester head on the steel surface. , does not need to support the sample, the test accuracy meets the standards GB/T230, ISO6508
Use the magnetic chuck to fix the hardness tester on the surface of the steel workpiece, without support, without sampling, without moving the workpiece, and the test can be completed as long as one side contacts
1. The test is fast, simple and non-destructive.
2. Drum reading mechanism like a micrometer, easy to read, good repeatability and high precision.
3. Equipped with a magnifying glass with light to ensure easy reading when used in a dark place in the workshop.
4. It can test flat workpieces and curved workpieces with curvature from Φ50mm to infinity.
5. It is used to accurately test steel plates, steel pipes, shafts, molds, large forgings and various large and medium-sized heat treatment parts, surface quenching and parts on assembly equipment, especially suitable for testing the hardness of welds and heat-affected zones.
6. It is used for production inspection and acceptance inspection, and can replace the Leeb hardness tester with low precision.
7. Traceable standard hardness block.
8. The indenter has been tested by the standard Rockwell hardness tester.
9. The dynamometer used to verify the test force can be traced to the national sub-standard.
3. leeb hardness tester(proceq leeb/bambino/piccolo(paiinstru))
The basic principle is that an impact body with a certain mass impacts the surface of the sample under a certain test force, and the impact velocity and rebound velocity at a distance of 1 mm from the impact body to the sample surface are measured. Using the electromagnetic principle, a voltage proportional to the speed is induced.
1. Large-screen LCD dot matrix liquid crystal, LED backlight display, compact and portable design, the body is only 312.5px;
2. Seven kinds of impact devices can be automatically recognized without correction, have good compatibility, and have the function of soft calibration of indication value;
3. The upper and lower limits of hardness can be set in advance, and the alarm will be issued automatically if the limit is exceeded;
4. Large capacity storage, up to 600 sets of data;
5. With USB interface, equipped with microcomputer software, the function is more powerful after connecting with PC, which is convenient for customers to manage the measurement data;
6. Support the measurement of various hardness scales, display and convert immediately: Brinell (HB), Rockwell C (HRC), Rockwell A (HRA), Rockwell B (HRB), Vickers (HV), Shaw Shi (HS)
4. Vickers hardness tester
The Vickers hardness tester presses the surface of the workpiece through a stepping motor, and then the length of the diagonal line of the indentation is measured by a reading microscope. Then use a conversion relationship between the diagonal line and the test force to measure the Vickers hardness. In addition, the Vickers hardness test software can be installed to display the image through the computer screen, and the operation and measurement of the hardness value are more convenient and faster.
Vickers hardness test is mainly used for small load Vickers hardness test in material research and scientific experiments, mainly used to test the hardness of small precision parts, surface hardened layer hardness and effective hardened layer depth, surface hardness of coating, thin sheet materials and thin wires The hardness of the blade, the hardness near the blade, the hardness of the dental material, etc. Due to the small test force and small indentation, the appearance and performance of the sample can not be affected.
1. The Vickers hardness tester is used to measure the Vickers hardness value of thinner ones. The indentation of the Vickers hardness test is square, with clear contours and accurate diagonal measurement. Therefore, the Vickers hardness test is the most accurate of the commonly used hardness test methods, and its repeatability is also very good, which is better than that of the Brinell hardness tester. superior.
2. The Vickers hardness tester has a wide measurement range, from very soft materials (several Vickers hardness units) to very hard materials (3000 Vickers hardness units).
3. The biggest advantage of the Vickers hardness test is that its hardness value has nothing to do with the size of the test force. As long as it is a material with uniform hardness, the test force can be selected arbitrarily, and the hardness value remains unchanged. This is equivalent to having a uniform scale over a wide hardness range. This is superior to the Rockwell hardness test.
4. In the range of low hardness values, on the same homogeneous material, Vickers hardness test and Brinell hardness test results will get approximate hardness values. The test force of the Vickers hardness test can be as small as 10gF, and the indentation is very small, which is especially suitable for testing thin and small materials.
Disadvantage： The Vickers hardness tester has low test efficiency, requires high test technology, and has high requirements for the surface finish of the sample. It usually needs to make a special sample. The operation is troublesome and time-consuming, and it is usually only used in the laboratory.