5 things you need to know about laboratory spinning machines
The structure of the laboratory spinning machine
1. Spinning shaft: The spinning shaft is the core component of the spinning machine. Its function is to process the raw fiber into yarn through processes such as stretching, twisting, twisting and winding.
2. Spinning shaft bracket: The spinning shaft bracket is the support of the spinning shaft, and its function is to fix the spinning shaft on the main frame of the machine so that the spinning shaft can rotate stably.
3. Spinning shaft bearing: Spinning shaft bearing is a kind of sliding bearing on the spinning shaft bracket. Its function is to fix the spinning shaft on the spinning shaft bracket to the main frame of the machine so that the spinning shaft can rotate stably.
4. Spinning shaft driving device: The spinning shaft driving device is the core component of the spinning machine. Its function is to convert electrical energy into mechanical energy, and drive the spinning shaft to rotate through the transmission device, thereby realizing the processing of spinning.
Working principle of laboratory spinning machine
A spinning machine is a machine used to make yarn. Its working principle is to comb fibers (such as cotton, hemp, silk, etc.) and wind them into yarn by using the rotating force of the spinning wheel. As the spinning wheel turns, it stretches and twists the fibers, winding them into long, thin yarns. Yarn passes from a spinning wheel through a small hole and is caught by a comb on the spinning wheel to form a rope of yarn.
Application of laboratory spinning machine
The spinning machine can make various types of yarns, including cotton yarn, polyester yarn, nylon yarn, silk yarn, rayon yarn, wool yarn and so on. Their uses include:
1. Used for sewing clothing: such as cotton yarn, polyester yarn, nylon yarn, etc., which can be used for sewing clothes, pants, jackets and other clothing.
2. For weaving shoelaces: such as cotton yarn, polyester yarn, etc., can be used for weaving shoelaces, hand straps, belts, etc.
(4) Regularly check the various parts of the machine, such as drums, wire heads, wire shafts, etc., to ensure the normal operation of the machine.
(5) Regularly check the control system of the machine to ensure the normal operation of the machine.
(6) Clean the machine regularly to ensure the normal operation of the machine.
(7) Pay attention to the maintenance quality during maintenance, and do not use inferior parts, so as not to affect the service life of the machine.
Development of Laboratory Spinning Machines
The development of laboratory spinning machines dates back to the 1950s, when the textile industry was going through an unprecedented development phase. The researchers found that finer yarns could be created using spinning machines, resulting in more consistent textile quality. With the advancement of science and technology, laboratory spinning machines are also constantly evolving.
In the 1990s, laboratory spinning machines began to incorporate digital technology to improve the quality of textiles. At the same time, laboratory spinning machines began to adopt more advanced control systems to improve the fineness of yarn.
In addition, future laboratory spinning machines may continue to adopt new technologies to improve production efficiency. For example, automated systems may be introduced to replace manual operations and thus improve production efficiency. In addition, laboratory spinning machines may also incorporate smart technology to better control the fineness of the yarn. In the future, laboratory spinning machines may become smarter and may be more refined to meet changing market demands.
Anytester(Heifei) Co. Ltd is a professional company specializing in the research, design, and manufacture of laboratory equipment, with more than 40 years of production experience, our products are sold to more than 50 countries. And we have more than ten years of overseas service experience and various certifications.
Anytester is a high-tech company that has been involved in drafting many Chinese standards to improve the quality of Chinese products. It is also a teaching and research base for many schools, always working to improve students' skills. So far, Anytester has obtained more than 60 patents such as electronic single yarn strength tester and Yarn Evenness Tester, which promotes the development of testing instrument industry in China.
Anytester has more than 10 years of experience in serving overseas markets. The products have passed CE, CNAS and other certifications, and some products have been supported by ISO, AATCC, JIS and so on.