AT910 Face Mask Synthetic Blood Penetration Tester is used to measure the resistance of medical face mask or other coated materials to synthetic blood penetration at different test pressures.
1. Colorful touch screen display and control, convenient to operate and easy to read;
2. Special spraying device at a rated pressure to spray a specific volume of synthetic blood in a controlled time;
3. Direct selection of average blood pressures of 10.6kPa, 16kPa and 21.3kPa, no need of manual adjustment and convenient test;
4. With target plate to block high pressure spraying liquid and to allow the stable pressure spraying liquid to spray onto the specimen, enhancing the accuracy and repeatability of liquid speed spraying onto the specimen;
5. 32-bit ARM processor, accurate spraying time.
Simulate Blood pressure
10.6kPa, 16.0 kPa, 21.3 kPa（80mmHg, 120mmHg, 160mmHg）
Spraying nozzle diameter
Spraying nozzle length
450cm/s, 550cm/s, 635cm/s
AC220V 50Hz, 50W